Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

to Spokane Washington!


Spokane Washington Temple

December 18, 2014
Thursday, 7:13 pm

Hi family :)

So after dinner today we got temporarily reassigned until our visas to Taiwan get approved! 

It all is happening very quickly: we just finished class and will head back to pack right now.  Then we're leaving the MTC tomorrow morning (Friday) at 6:30. Our flight is to Spokane, Washington which is where I'll be serving! ...

More exciting news soon!

Love,
Sister Sinclaire Hancock

Here is my new address while I'm serving in Spokane:

Sister Sinclaire Hancock
Washington Spokane Mission
820 South Pines Road, Suite 101
Spokane Valley, WA 99206

(Be sure to include my first name.  Usually mail will be forwarded to my apartment on the same day it arrives in the mission home. Packages should be sent Priority Mail via US Postal Service so they can forwarded to me. Packages sent Parcel Post cannot be forwarded without extra postage paid.  Anything sent UPS or FedEx cannot be forwarded.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment